About a 22 minute read
PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD instead copy and paste this LINK to forward the article to your friends.
““For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”
"The pandemic gives us this chance: it represents a rare but narrow windo of opportunity to reflect, reimagein and reset our world."
Klaus Schwab – Covid 19: The Great
In our last article, The Center for Garden State Families peered into the mind of Klaus Schwab, head of the World Economic Forum. We established that Mr. Schwab sees the world through his experiences living in Nazi Germany. This experience has influenced his worldview. In this article, we would like to overview the critical points involving what Mr. Schwab calls the Great Reset. Before we begin, we would like to quote from Klaus Schwab and his coauthor Thierry Malleret from their book Covid 19: The Great Reset.
These quotes should allow us to connect the dots regarding the Covid 19 virus’s real agenda. These authors admit that Covid 19 is “one of the least deadly pandemics in the last 2000 years.” Also, “the consequences of the virus will be mild compared to previous pandemics.” And lastly, Covid 19 “does not constitute an existential threat or a shock that will leave its imprint on the world’s population for decades.” Yet, in their book Covid 19: The Great Reset, they state that “the pandemic gives us this chance: it represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine and reset our world.”
Therefore, the lockdowns that have created economic disaster are designed to make a Great Reset of the world at large. Now we look at the broad objectives that the World Economic Forum and their influential partners seek to usher into our world by taking advantage of a virus that, per their words, is the least deadly with no long-term existential threat to our society.
The following is a list of their objectives based on a video from the World Economic Forum website. We will briefly comment on some of these objectives. We will find that this is a form of global Communist-Fascist-Neo-Feudalist system that is now underway.
1. “You will own nothing and be happy about it.” As we learned in previous articles, one of the first tenets of Communism is to abolish private property. Only this time, Mr. Schwab and his partners in crime seek to do this on a global scale. The lockdowns create massive economic imbalances that will only lead to the redistribution of wealth through onerous forms of taxation.
Another concern that is being discussed amongst economists has to do with the overall debt structure amongst sovereign nations. Many fear that ongoing lockdowns will continue to destabilize the global economic system leading to the cancellation of debt.
Many will undoubtedly cheer on having their debt canceled, which would include mortgages, car loans, and credit card debt. However, in exchange for that cancellation of debt, you would no longer have ownership of your home, car, or any other asset debt for which it is attached. According to Mr. Schwab, the COVID 19 virus is not a significant threat; however, the measures to deal with it are draconian at best, leading us to believe that the ulterior motive behind the virus is the Great Reset.
2. “Whatever you want, you will rent it, and it will be delivered to you by drone.” Since there will be no private property ownership, you will rent what you want, and it will be delivered to you by drone. Does the question now become what exactly are we renting? Are we renting our homes, cars, furniture, our smartphones, our computers? Also, how are these rents being paid for? Here is where the concept of universal basic income comes into play. This is why there are constant clarion calls for “minimum wage.”
The PDF of COVID-19: THE GREAT RESET is available free by clicking here.
A minimum wage is a form of universal basic income. In Mr. Schwab’s book Covid 19: The Great Reset, he writes, “Consumers need products and, if they can’t shop, they will inevitably resort to purchasing them online. As the habit kicks in, people who had never shopped online before will become comfortable with doing so, while people who were part-time online shoppers before will presumably rely on it more.
This was made evident during the lockdowns. In the US, Amazon and Walmart hired a combined 250,000 workers to keep up with the increase in demand and built massive infrastructure to deliver online. This accelerating growth of e-commerce means that the giants of the online retail industry are likely to emerge from the crisis even stronger than they were in the pre-pandemic era.”
Here we see massive consolidation of power. As more and more workers get displaced in other industries, they may have no choice but to work at minimum wage for the big online retailers in warehouses or as part of the ever-expanding infrastructure, especially since, according to Mr. Schwab, we will be renting what we use. This is nothing less than Neo-Feudalism, whereby the Technocratic elites own all aspects of production while allowing the peasants to serve them through labor and rented consumption.
3. “The United States will not be the world’s leading superpower.” The United States has something critical that lies at its foundation. It is called the Constitution: the Constitution of the United States of America that acts as the lynchpin for America and the world at large. Remove this lynchpin, and we see a Totalitarian Technocracy rising up with a foundation built on Communism, Fascism, and Neo-
Feudalism all rolled into one Authoritarian regime of World Domination. Mr. Schwab, in his book, says the following “Most people, fearful of the danger posed by Covid-19, will ask: Isn’t it foolish not to leverage the power of technology to come to our rescue when we are victims of an outbreak and facing a life-or-death kind of situation?
They will then be willing to give up a lot of privacy and will agree that in such circumstances, public power can rightfully override individual rights.” These individual rights have persevered in the Constitution of the United States of America. These are the individual rights that God has bestowed upon us.
Again, the objective is to remove the perceived barrier of individual liberties and freedoms. Therefore, this is why the United States is explicitly being targeted with a virus that, according to Mr. Schwab, is not that deadly and poses no existential threat to society. The virus that does pose an existential threat is called Communism, which has now mutated into one of its deadliest forms.
4. “A handful of countries will dominate.” The question to this statement becomes what countries will dominate. Could it be that the economic power will shift to China? China’s form of Communism fits very well into the construct of what the World Economic Forum proposes, complete with Social Credit Scores, Social Engineering, Surveillance and being cut off from society and locked up in prison for dissenting against the State.
Mr. Schwab, in his book Covid 19: The Great Reset, laments that “The more nationalism and isolationism pervade the global polity, the greater the chance that global governance loses its relevance and becomes ineffective. Sadly, we are now at this critical juncture.
Put blatantly, we live in a world in which nobody is really in charge.” He also writes, “Therefore, the concern is that, without appropriate global governance, we will become paralyzed in our attempts to address and respond to global challenges, particularly when there is such a strong dissonance between short-term domestic imperatives and long-term, global challenges.
This is a major worry that today there is no “committee to save the world.” A committee to save the world is a euphemism for Totalitarianism. It will comprise a committee consisting of the World Economic Forum and their influential partners from Big Tech, Big Pharma, the Corporate Food Industry, and the United Nations.
5. “You will not die waiting for an organ donor. We will not transplant organs. We will print new ones instead.” We ask a simple question regarding this statement. Suppose actual organ transplants create a situation in the body where the transplanted organ will eventually lead to rejection of that organ leading to death. Would the same not hold true for a printed organ.
What should concern everyone is how the World Economic Forum is now intervening in the space of healthcare. Their website concludes the following “Our current capital intensive, hospital-centric model is unsustainable and ineffective. The Platform for Shaping the Future of Health and Healthcare leverages data-enabled delivery system and virtual care, integrated across the continuum of care from precision prevention to personal care delivery.”
Of course, aiding these incentives are Bill Gates, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Pfizer, Novartis, and a host of others. Printed organs and virtual care translate to the wholesale destruction of our healthcare system, displacement of well-trained doctors, which will lead to a death sentence of individuals who need hands-on healthcare. Welcome to Medicare for All and Death Panels.
6. “You will eat much less meat, an occasional treat, not a staple for the good of the environment and our health.” This is nothing less than the Great Reset plan for our food industry. A November 9th, 2020 article in The Defender, a new media platform by the Children’s Health Defense, points out the problem with the World Economic Forum’s involvement in the food industry. It states, “The architects of the plan claim it will reduce food scarcity, hunger, and disease, and even mitigate climate change.
But a close look at the corporations and think tanks the World Economic Forum is partnering with to usher in this global transformation suggests that the real motive is tighter corporate control over the food system by means of technological solutions.” To make matters worse, we have something called the EAT Forum and what can only be construed as the Rise of Food Imperialism.
The EAT Forum was cofounded by the Wellcome Trust with the financial help of GlaxoSmithKline. According to The Defender, the ultimate aim of this organization is to “replace wholesome, nutritious food with genetically modified lab creations.” Perhaps this is why we will need to transplant our organs with printed ones. The body was never designed to digest any forms of lab-created foods (Genetical Modified Organisms), which will lead to a massive healthcare problem resulting from eating toxic chemicals.
The “Planetary Health Diet” developed by EAT is a diet that is supposed to replace all others. Federic Leroy, a food science and biotechnology professor at the University of Brussels, told The Defender: “The diet aims to cut meat and dairy intake of the global population by as much as 90% in some cases and replaces it with lab-made foods, cereals, and oil.” Quite simply, this is nothing less than a corporate takeover of the food system.
Perhaps this is why Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos of Amazon are buying up farmland around the world. We would be remiss if we did not remind our readers how Socialism and Starvation go hand in hand.
7. “A billion people will be displaced by climate change. We will have to do a better job at welcoming and integrating refugees.” One of the tenets of Communism involves the gradual abolition of all distinction between town and country by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country. In this case, we are not talking about a countrywide situation but a global situation.
The catalyst for this event has to do with climate change. To think a billion people will be displaced is quite alarming. Perhaps this very situation will be caused by the same people instigating remedies for climate change that will lead to the exact displacement they are referring to.
One of Mr. Schwab’s favorite past times is Geoengineering. It is Mr. Schwab who has said the following as it pertains to climate change: “Proposals include installing giant mirrors in the stratosphere to deflect the sun’s rays, chemically seeding the atmosphere to increase rainfall and the deployment of large machines to remove carbon dioxide from the air.”
One finds themselves in a science fiction horror movie whereby we see a nuclear winter, mass flooding, crop failures, and carbon dioxide machines releasing toxic gases into the atmosphere leading not only to the displacement of a billion people but the prospect of the return of Jesus Christ Himself to stop the carnage and save us all from these people.
8. “Polluters will have to pay to emit carbon dioxide. There will be a global price on carbon. This will help make fossil fuels history.” It is interesting to note that Klaus Schwab, in his book Covid 19: The Great Reset speaks of what he calls the Environmental Reset. He said the following: “Furthermore, in global risk terms, it is with climate change and ecosystem collapse (the two key environmental risks) that the pandemic most easily equates.
The three represent, by nature and to varying degrees, existential threats to humankind, and we could argue that COVID 19 has already given us a glimpse, or foretaste, of what a full-fledged climate crisis and ecosystem collapse could entail from an economic perspective: combined demand and supply shocks, and disruption to trade and supply chains ripple and knock-on effects that amplify risks.”
In his book, he discusses the lockdowns and carbon emissions, demonstrating that estimates state that carbon emissions were reduced by approximately 8% due to the lockdowns. It is now evident that the lockdowns were used as an experiment to push through a climate change agenda since, Mr. Schwab’s own admission, Covid 19 is not an existential threat, yet it was used to simulate an ecosystem collapse.
In his book Apocalypse Never, Michael Shellenberger writes, “Apocalypse Never explores how and why so many of us came to see important but manageable environmental problems as the end of the world, and why the people who are the most apocalyptic about environmental problems tend to oppose the best and most obvious solutions to solving them.”
More and more research supports the fact that climate change is out of our hands and is mainly driven or even partially by solar cycles. The real apocalypse involves the taxation of carbon dioxide, which puts upward pricing pressure on everything produced because fossil fuels and their usage are more pervasive than the average person realizes. Therefore, this is the Communist-Fascist way of controlling production from the bottom-up, further destabilizing the global economy.
9. “You could be preparing to go to Mars. Scientists will have worked out how to keep you healthy in space—the start of a journey to find alien life.” We are not going to be commenting on the prospect of going to Mars. This is an uninhabitable planet, and this can be regarded as a fantasy of futuristic thinking that has no basis in reality.
10. “Western values will have been tested to the breaking point. Checks and balances that underpin our Democracies must not be forgotten.” Perhaps this is what Mr. Schwab desires that Western Values build on Christianity be not only tested to the breaking point but are entirely suppressed. This will lead to checks and balances being swept away under censorship, social credit scores, digital currencies, and surveillance.
In a remarkable statement from Covid 19: The Great Reset is the following: “Radical changes of such consequences are coming that some pundits have referred to a ‘before coronavirus’ (BC) and ‘after coronavirus’ (AC) era. We will continue to be surprised by both the rapidity and unexpected nature of these changes – as they conflate with each other, they will provoke second, third, fourth, and more order consequences, cascading effects, and unforeseen outcomes. In so doing, they will shape a ‘new normal’ radically different from the one we will be progressively leaving behind. Many of our beliefs and assumptions about what the world could or should look like will be shattered in the process.”
Before Christ (BC), there was a pagan world held captive by the chains of sin and spiritual destitution. After Christ (AC), the world was given salvation and deliverance from this sinful nature, with the chains being broken once and for all by Christ. Now all reference to Him is removed as we have propelled ourselves forward from a Before Coronavirus (BC) world to an After Coronavirus (AC) world. We are essentially back to a pagan world complete with tyrannical dictators presiding over the peasant classes harkening back to the days of Medieval Europe. It was Christianity that liberated Medieval Europe.
It will once again be Christianity that will deliver us from the Medieval state of this Modern-Day Neo-Feudalism that we now find ourselves in.
Now we must turn to the words of Dietrich Bonhoeffer, who said, “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.” We can no longer be silent amidst The Great Reset!