“The Reproductive Freedom Act is a human trafficker’s
Rev. Gregory Quinlan
Center for Garden State Families.
“The Reproductive Freedom Act is a human trafficker’s best friend.” said Rev. Gregory Quinlan of the Center for Garden State Families. Quinlan in his remarks stated the following: “The Reproductive Freedom Act will allow anyone, of any age regardless of their residency to receive an abortion at New Jersey taxpayers' expense. Human traffickers sex traffic young girls and women all over the world. They transport their sex slaves to Europe, to the Middle East, to the Far East, and the United States. New Jersey will become a no questions asked abortion mill. Sex traffickers will fly their pregnant victims into the Garden State to receive an abortion. There will be no consequences to the human traffickers and the human trafficking victims will not be rescued, will not be delivered from the hell they are in. They will be released, go on her way, enslaved by their pimps and raped repeatedly every night over and over again. New Jersey, thanks to Sen. Loretta Weinberg and Assemblywoman Valerie Vainieri Huttle, will give cover to human traffickers and enable the continued slavery of human trafficked victims.
Rabbi Noson Leiter
Rev. Clenard Childress
Rev. Matt Jones
Protester in Front of LD 37 Legislative Offices
· The Reproductive Freedom Act wipes away all clinical regulations and safeguards regarding abortions in New Jersey. For example, New Jersey required the pregnancies after 14 weeks could only receive abortions by medical doctors and in licensed surgical care facilities. That will be gone should the RFA pass.
· The RFA will permanently fund abortion procedures in New Jersey. To quote Gov. Phil Murphy, “Abortion is a right.” Mandates annual allocation of taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood under Title X in the state budget.
· The RFA erases any and all criminal consequences to a person having an abortion. Remember Melissa Drexler, who was nicknamed in the media as "The Prom Mom", is a New Jersey woman who, as a teenage high school student in 1997, delivered a baby in a restroom stall during her high school prom dance. She put the baby in the trash can and then returned to the dance. Drexler pleaded guilty to aggravated manslaughter, and was sentenced to 15 years' imprisonment. After serving three years and one month, she was released on parole should the RFA pass a young mother in a similar situation, disposing of her baby in the same way as Melissa Drexler, would not be subject to any criminal prosecution.
· Explicitly guarantee, to every individual, the fundamental right to reproductive autonomy, which includes the right to contraception, the right to abortion and the right to carry a pregnancy to term.” Codifies 1982 NJ Supreme Court Decision, Right to Choose v. Byrne which protects the right to abortion and exceeds protections established under the U.S. Constitution. The bill will apply to all residents “and those who come to this state” including those who are incarcerated.
· Requires all insurance carriers to provide coverage for abortions and expands coverage for contraceptives to a long term (12 month) supply. Religious employers could request an exclusion if the required coverage conflicts with the religious employer’s bona fide religious beliefs and practices.
· It will essentially gut the NJ Safe Haven Infant Protection Act which has saved the lives of 77 precious newborns since its enactment. The bill “eliminates the requirement that a medicolegal death investigation be conducted in a case where a fetal death occurs without medical attendance.” This language will grant immunity from prosecution for cases, including, but not limited to the Prom Mom, in a recent case where infants have been born alive and left to die, or through a deliberate act, are killed, therefore rendering the NJ Safe Haven Infant Protection Act obsolete.
Call the Prime Sponsors of the Reproductive Freedom Act
Senator Loretta Weinberg
Senator Linda Greenstein
Assemblywoman Valerie Vainieri Huttle
Assemblywoman Mila Jasey
Your donation doesn't go to Colorado or Washington DC. Your tax deductible donation stays right here in New Jersey for New Jersey. Join us as we protect and promote faith, freedom and the natural family.
Thank you for donating to our cause. Many donors have benefited from strategies which increase your tax deductible giving without having those dollars come out of your current lifestyle. You benefit with an increase in your annual after tax retirement income. To discuss these incredible strategies, which are long standing IRS acceptable, please contact our office.